Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oh My...

So I see that my last post was in month 2.  Where has the time gone, well I have lost some interest in this as the center is still not appliqued and I just can't get my head wrapped round all of it... This month we are to start to put the top together with all the blocks that we have been doing each month.

I have been using the paper piecing and for some reason it is not working for me at all.  Which yet another struggle, I keep telling myself that I should just cut and sew the other way without paper piecing but then I think it is so much easier to follow the lines...

We are currently at month 5 - can you believe that...Well I finished Month 3 but did not post anything ooppps!  Well I just thought that I would let you know where I am at this and hopefully get my butt in gear to get back at the quilting.

Cheers,
Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment